Sunday 26 February 2012

Hey please read :)

Salam huda here n I would like to share something to you people.... Okey first do you know we get either a reward or a sin every time we do something. I would to share a story. Ok it was on Friday I was watching the boys playing this type of game. And suddenly the thing I don't know what that thing is called hit my foot so I kicked it away. And this 'boy' said to me:'Weh toyol bagi balik' I didn't know where it was because you know I kicked it and that boy keep saying the same thing. Until I told them I didn't know where is that thing so that boy and his friend came to where I was sitting in a very bad mood. They were searching for that thing they told me to give it back. I told them again I don't know and suddenly they found it it was located at if I'm not mistaken at najwa's bag or mine. And the moral of the story is that calling people bad name is a sin and kicking people's stuff is a sin too so I would like to say I'm sorry... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment